MCDC can help integrate co-op development into your work.
- Access mini-grants up to $10,000 to participate in coop development
- Staff training and capacity building to assist co-op start-ups
- Community organizing and outreach to identify potential new co-ops or convert existing businesses to co-ops
- Participating in co-op education and MCDC program development
- Access or organize targeted workshops for your community
For organizations or people who want to support developing cooperatives:
If you are interested in becoming an MCDC organizational partner, please fill out this Partner Profile. In order to be an MCDC partner, and be eligible for funding, please also sign this Partnership Agreement. We are currently accepting Mini-grant proposals up to $10,000 from community-based organizations on a rolling basis. Read the application and guidelines here.