As we gear up for fall, here’s an inspiring look at some worker co-ops around the country. Mother Jones just published a piece that’s not only very well researched and written, but also comes with a series of outstanding photos.
We get to hear from worker-owners at…
- ChiFresh Kitchen in Chicago
- The Drivers’ Co-op in New York
- The Local Co-op in Selma
- Opportunity Threads in western North Carolina
- A Slice of New York in San Jose
- The Co-op Service Center in Norwich (VT)
- plus, Mo Manklang of the US Federation of Worker Co-ops, Jessica Gordon-Nembhardt, best known as the author of Collective Courage, and Emily Kawano of the Wellspring Cooperative Corporation.
To learn how you can make this a reality for yourself, reach out to email@example.com!